Engineering – SiteOps /
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Come thrive at SigFig! We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. Whether it’s through our direct -to -consumer or business -to-consumer products, or through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
About the Team and Opportunity
The DevOps engineering team at SigFig is part of the engineering operations team. This team is directly responsible to build tools that enable software releases in a past paced environment. We operate in on-premise and on public cloud (AWS) environments. SigFig is embarking on multi year cloud journey to make our applications cloud first and cloud native. As a DevOps engineer, you will partner with software development and infrastructure teams and be responsible for building and supporting CI/CD pipelines, automating repeatable infrastructure needs, environment buildout, software build and releases and upkeep of the system through patching, upgrades, monitoring and maintenance support.
Why Work for Us
- As a reliable and trusted financial solutions provider with expanding reach to 1 in 3 households nationwide, we believe it takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions that serve customers at scale.
- We are 150+ employees strong and steadily building. Our world-class team, affectionately coined ‘SigFigians,’ is growing with an industry-savvy board and strategic executive team guiding us forward.
- We offer competitive benefits that include Flexible PTO, Wellness benefit, Mobile/Internet subsidy, Employee Recognition Programs, and more!
- We are a remote-first company! We have regional hubs nationwide, with presence in 4 Countries: United States, Canada, India, and Singapore.
- We believe that one size fits one and embrace a culture that honors and celebrates diversity of backgrounds, approaches and experiences.
- We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Why We Value You
- You partner seamlessly with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches, with an ability to manage business expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment
- You articulate a concise hiring plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process
- You possess strong analytical skills with the ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between talent, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
- You have strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- You are intensely client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new and creative sourcing approaches
- You have the professional self-esteem and confidence to “push back” on executives when necessary
- You undertake projects and tasks with an attention to detail coupled with a sense of urgency
- You have strong critical-thinking skills combined with a propensity toward innovation and risk taking
- You are a super high energy individual with excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- You are self-motivated, resilient and assertive with a high willingness to learn
Ideal SigFigian for this Role
- Design and work with modern continuous integration and deployment solutions
- 8+ years of experience in DevOps/SRE, systems engineering, build/release/deployment automation, etc
- Implementing applications in public cloud infrastructure with container technologies such as kubernetes and docker
- Excellent understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience designing and building CI/CD pipeline with tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation and Kubernetes/EKS
- Develop full-fledged software tooling to deliver programmable infrastructure & environments (infrastructure as code)
- Experience with logging infrastructure and using tools such as Splunk or Cloudwatch
- Experience with network and application load balancers
- Operational experience with public cloud (AWS, GCP, etc.) platforms through migrations, scaling operations etc
- Proven track record of working in small, focused teams to complete critical breakthroughs under pressure with tight deadlines
- In-Depth knowledge on AWS services including VPC, IAM, EC2, EKS, CloudWatch, S3, RDS, Route53
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Perks & Benefits
- Tax-friendly Compensation
- Liberal Leave Policy
- Medical cover for the family, including parents
- Quarterly Wellness Benefit
- WFH Allowance
- Mobile/Internet subsidy (for smooth WFH experience)
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.