Engineering – QA /
Location: Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Through Thick & Thin, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team: Engineering Team
SigFig’s B2B2C business model relies heavily on our ability to advise and partner with our enterprise clients to drive digital transformation. The Engineering Team builds end-to-end professional services for our enterprise clients helping to reimagine, design, execute, and operate new ways to make financial advice more accessible to their clients. This team does this by leading multi-functional initiatives working side-by-side with enterprise clients and all of the functional areas within SigFig including engineering, marketing, product, customer success, business development, and SigFig’s executive leadership team.
The Opportunity: Software Development Engineer in Test
As a QA Engineer at SigFig, you will work closely with a team of engineers, product managers and other QA Engineers to assure quality of complex business features and integrated systems. You will assist with analyzing business requirements, creating test plans and validating features. We are looking for detail-oriented, talented individuals with a passion for quality assurance, strong experience in front-end technologies; as well as, some server-side testing, who can thrive in a dynamic environment.
What You'll Be Doing
- Converting complex requirements documentation into test plans and test cases
- Assisting the development team in debugging and replicating issues.
- Execution of functional and regression test cases
- Work within and across the teams
- Identify, isolate, regress, and communicate issues/defects effectively and efficiently
- Working with back-end system logs and analyzing browsers’ development tools data (Chrome Dev console, Firefox Firebug)
- Participation in backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, and other meetings as required.
- Working with mid-level SQL queries
- Working with Unix and curl commands
We're Looking for Someone With
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a QA Analyst, preferably at a consumer-oriented Website
- Proficient in SQL: query, inserts, and updates
- Proficient in QA methodology and process (Agile testing experience preferred)
- Strong communication skills: must be able to communicate with other functional teams to coordinate systems integration testing requirements
- Ability to convert complex business, technical requirements and use cases to test cases and test plans
- Exposure to Jenkins
- Hands-on experience with defect management tools such as Jira
- Specific QA experience in a start-up environment culture
- Personal or professional experience with Robo-Advisor/FinTech Products is highly desired
- Complete understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and QA Methodology
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.