Division Vice President
United States /
Strategic Partnerships – Enterprise Sales /
Divisional Vice President - Sales
Location: US Remote*
*We’re currently only hiring in the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New York ,New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
We are SigFig. We’re here to empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial services practices and reimagine solutions to be customer-centric, engaging, and intuitively designed.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Through Thick & Thin, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Team: Enterprise Sales
The Enterprise Sales Team is tasked with identifying top enterprise partners that would benefit from leveraging SigFig-powered solutions to create meaningful value for their customers, employees, and organizations. The team specializes in conducting deep discovery and needs-based discussions to align and sell SigFig Digital Advice, Digital Advice Pro, Discover and Engage solutions to financial institutions.
The Opportunity: Divisional Vice President - Sales
The Divisional Vice President (DVP) of Sales will be responsible for driving SigFig’s future revenue growth engine by leading a team of account executives to build pipeline, manage opportunity progression, and close deals. They will provide strategic direction and leadership by coaching and developing the team on the adoption of best practices. In this role, you will report directly to the VP of Enterprise Sales and collaborate closely with the product, marketing, implementation and growth teams across the organization. This is an incredible opportunity for the right person to make an immediate impact.
Ideal SigFigian for This Role:
- 10+ years of sales experience, including 5+ years of sales leadership experience in Financial Services or Financial Technology; experience working with Wealth Management a plus.
- New business sales management leadership experience.
- Experience driving the successful adoption of sales methodologies and salesforce hygiene to maintain a healthy pipeline, accurate forecasting, shorten sales cycles and increase close rates.
- Successful history of meeting and exceeding sales goals and supporting account executives to achieve individual sales quotas.
- You have a proven ability to influence and collaborate with leaders and individual contributors across departments to execute on sales strategy.
- Willingness to constantly evaluate process and procedure and propose valuable iterations.
- Continuously evaluate, refine and improve SigFigs sales approach, sales stages, and sales enablement tools to optimize the performance of SigFig’s sales team.
- Provide input for annual revenue planning as well as quarterly forecasting by maintaining accurate and relevant detail of sales opportunities in development.
- Collaborate cross functionally and work closely with adjacent departments (product & marketing) to successfully develop and execute throughout the complete customer revenue lifecycle.
- Foster a team culture that is collaborative, supportive, and engaging with everyone driving to contribute in a positive way.
- Build, lead and inspire the sales team through effective coaching and leadership as they execute upon large, complex, enterprise level deals.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Proven Sales Leader: Has grown and scaled high-performing enterprise sales teams working on large, complex deals - ideally partnering with large financial institutions such as banks or credit unions.
- Operational Excellence. A metrics driven leader that has proven experience executing upon scalable and repeatable sales processes in a business of a similar size to SigFig. SigFig is looking for a leader who thrives on being hands-on and working closely with a team.
- Industry Experience: Strong understanding of the retail banking and wealth management industries with demonstrated success working closely with C-Suite executives at large financial institutions.
- Sales Operations & Methodology: Proven experience in establishing and leveraging sales processes to implement, measure and ensure best practices are in place for a high functioning and repeatable sales organization.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: Ability to identify opportunities for organizational growth and change and execute accordingly.
- Results Oriented: Extreme focus on achieving tangible results and driven to hold self and team accountable for results.
- Leadership and Culture: Seasoned and progressive leader with deep experience attracting, developing and retaining high performing individuals and teams. Strong passion for company culture and a key contributor to setting and reinforcing the company’s commitment to culture and values through leading by example.
- Strong Communicator: Ability to communicate the business “story” and path to growth in a compelling fashion for the business internally and externally while garnering the support necessary from all constituents.
- Travel: Ability to accommodate significant business travel when safe again (~50%).
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1,000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.