Sr. FP&A Analyst
United States /
Finance – FP&A /
Senior FP&A Analyst
Location: US Remote*
*We’re currently only hiring in the following states: Arizona, California, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, Nevada, New York ,New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin
We are SigFig. We empower everyone to achieve their life goals and ambitions with intuitive and customer centric financial solutions. It takes extraordinary people to disrupt decades of legacy financial practices to reimagine solutions to serve customers at scale.
We are committed to building impactful financial solutions that are accessible and affordable to everyone. Using a combination of design, data science, and technology, we help provide people with financial advice and guidance they need to achieve their life goals. Whether it’s through our direct to consumer or business to consumer products through partnerships with some of the world’s largest and most innovative financial institutions like Wells Fargo, UBS, and Citizens Bank, SigFig seeks to help consumers and institutions make better financial decisions.
We are guided by our core values: Customer Delight, Make It Happen, Through Thick & Thin, Think Big, and We Over Me. Read more about our core values and how we live them every day on our website here.
Headquartered in San Francisco, we also have amazing talent solving interesting problems across our offices in Calgary, Tucson, Singapore, and New Delhi. Come thrive at SigFig!
The Opportunity: Senior FP&A Analyst
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will help manage the day-to-day operations of the finance team. You’ll be hands-on in the overall financial planning process, producing the financial models for the company, revamping the forecast and adjusting budget models accordingly. You’ll be reporting to the Director of FP&A and work closely with teammates in Accounting. You thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Work closely with the Director of FP&A to have a full understanding of the business, across departments and all parts of a P&L statement
- Build out the annual budget file with dynamic formula and capability to scale
- Create a multi-year 3-statement forecast model to capture existing and forecasted sales expectations
- Collaborate with Accounting to ensure timely month end close and analyze actuals to budget (forecast) variance
- Provide analytical support to monthly financial presentation to Exec team
- Research and identify competitors’ SaaS metrics for benchmarking analyses
Why We Value You
- You have 3+ years of FP&A Experience in the SaaS industry
- Managed P&L, balance sheets and cash flow
- Advanced Excel-based analysis and modeling skills
- Assist with board reporting and executive-level presentation decks
- A collaborative and flexible mindset focused on supporting a fast-paced organization
- Ability to self-manage and work with constantly shifting priorities
- Play a lead role in developing, driving, and continuously improving all planning, reporting, budgeting, and forecasting
- Proactively identify opportunities for FP&A reporting and process efficiencies
- Assist in the selection and implementation of Finance-focused BI/Analytics tools
- Partner with cross-functional department heads to tackle important issues
- Analyze new strategic initiatives (organic and inorganic)
- Proficiency with financial forecasting systems (Anaplan and/or Adaptive Insight) is a plus
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with Company Match
- $1,000 Yearly Wellness Benefit
- $1,000 bonus for opening a SigFig.com account
- Mobile/Internet subsidy
- Employee Recognition Program
- And more!
Founded in 2007, SigFig is backed by premier venture capital firms, including Bain Capital Ventures, DCM Ventures, Nyca Partners, and Union Square Ventures as well as leading financial institutions including Wells Fargo, UBS, Santander, New York Life, Eaton Vance, and Comerica. We've raised $110 million to support our growth as the #1 online investment advisor for large financial institutions.
© Nvest. All rights reserved, SigFig is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We encourage people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply.
San Francisco Applicants: SigFig will consider applicants with arrest and conviction records (criminal histories) in a manner consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.