Associate Product Manager
The Industrial Internet is coming. Do you want to make your mark in this new industry? As an Associate Product Manager at Sight Machine, you’ll have the unique opportunity to do so.
About Sight Machine
Sight Machine is leading the charge into the Industrial Internet. We're dedicated to transforming manufacturing data into real-time insight for a variety of industries. Our culture is deeply collaborative and we’re serious about building an iconic, industry-changing company. Our team, which includes founders of Slashdot and leadership from early Yahoo and Tesla Motors, is eclectic, closely-knit and enjoys the challenge of building something completely new. Sight Machine is well-funded by top tier venture firms and is eager to bring on people that want to add to the vision and help lead our journey. We currently have offices in San Francisco, Mountain View, Ann Arbor, and Taiwan. Sight Machine has been recently featured in Fortune, Forbes, and the Wall Street Journal, as well as recognized as an AI Top 100 company by CB Insights. To see more information, please visit our press room.
Sight Machine offers the leading Industrial IoT Analytics offering. You will apply Sight Machine’s unique technology to a range of manufacturing needs. Working closely with both internal groups and clients, this position requires experience with specifying work for engineering teams, product feature design, data visualization, and delivery management. Your product requirements will be implemented by a world class team of experienced engineers.
- Develop an understanding of the marketplace and competitive landscape
- Collect and prioritize business and/or market requirements
- Advocate for the needs of our buyers and users
- Work closely with product design to draft user interfaces and author product specifications
- Collaborate with engineering to deliver solutions to our customers
- Measure, analyze, and act on user behavior
- Improve our core product offering, especially by presenting technical data-driven insight in usable charts and visualizations for consumption by a wider audience.
Qualifications and Requirements
- 2 years experience working with a modern web software team
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues from a variety of functions
- Working knowledge of engineering practices is a plus, including task management systems development processes
- Interest in manufacturing analytics!