A company’s project management and operational success is of the utmost importance. The project management and operations team help ensure that every department is working together on project related tasks and working towards the company’s overall mission. The Project Manager will assist the Project Management team with various project related task and duties daily.
At Sight Machine the Project Managers are responsible for managing projects and ensuring that they are delivered on time, within budget and to the customer’s expectations. Apart from being experienced, Project Managers should have knowledge of the business as well as knowledge of industry best practices. As leaders, it is imperative that they promote in their staff a culture of teamwork, collaboration, and success. The Project Manager will also play a key role in assisting the Director of Global Operations in communicating key wins and red flag cross-functionally across the organization.
- Demonstrate an understanding of Sight Machine, our markets, competitive landscape, and key customers
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility Ensure resource availability and allocation with the Director of Global Operations Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques Manage the relationship with the client, third parties/vendors, and all stakeholders Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Prepare materials and conduct platform training for customers
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business or economics.
- 2+ years of experience in project management in a related field
- Strong leadership skills
- Display confidence and professionalism
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools