Remote (US only)
Signal is hiring designers to help us craft high-quality experiences in an environment where cutting-edge security is paired with elegant user interfaces. This role is an opportunity to have an immediate impact while working closely with a talented team to solve challenging problems and ship new features to millions of users.
- Experience shipping a successful mobile app and guiding a design from conception to execution.
- Familiar with user research and the process of gathering meaningful feedback.
- Comprehensive understanding of design tools, platform conventions, common patterns, and components.
- Knowledge of prototyping best practices (using tools like Framer or Origami).
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- You can work anywhere in the United States. Whether it’s your favorite coffee shop or your living room, Signal gives you the flexibility to work wherever you will be most effective. We fly somewhere new once a quarter so that everyone can meet up in person.
- Excellent healthcare, vision, and dental with all premiums covered.
- Our 401(k) plan matches your contributions (without any vesting period) up to the employee federal maximum of $19,500.
- We're stable, well-funded, and capable of focusing on what is best for users without distractions.
- Feel good about what you do. We believe in solving real problems, working with integrity, and sharing that work (and code) with everyone.