Software Engineer, UI Quality Engineer
Engineering – Engineering
SignalFx, the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications, is built on a massively scalable streaming architecture. We apply advanced analytics and data-science-directed troubleshooting to let operators find the root cause of issues in seconds. We are trusted by leading enterprises across almost every industry sector. SignalFx has a leading-edge technology platform, a stellar leadership team, a rich, diverse customer base, and the financial backing of Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and Tiger Global Management. If you have limitless energy and want to work for a game-changing company, we definitely want to talk to you.
We’re looking for software engineers to work closely with the applications team in designing, implement and execute test cases for our web application.
You will work within a cross-functional team of designers, product managers, and engineers in a fast-paced startup environment. Our engineering teams are small, fast moving and highly impactful. You will learn from the best and help us architect and build the application of our future. You will also get many opportunities to share and talk about your work through channels like conferences, meetups, OSS and blogs.
- Design, implement and execute our web application test suites
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and help build out thorough test plans
- Contribute to the development of our test automation frameworks and systems
- Drive bug prioritization and work cross-functionally with engineering, product, and design teams
- Stay on top of new technologies we can utilize and leverage
- BA/BS in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent work experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- 2+ years web application testing
- Understanding of web technologies, protocols, and formats, including transport (primarily HTTP), common data formats (JSON), and standard API patterns (e.g. REST)
- Experience working with Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of the software product life-cycle and agile methodology
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the Silicon Valley, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
SignalFx is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.