Senior Recruiter, Corporate
San Mateo, CA
G&A – People Operations
SignalFx provides the most advanced monitoring platform for modern applications. Built by inventors of cloud-scale monitoring technologies, the SignalFx SaaS-based solution delivers the only interactive, system-wide view of applications and infrastructure data at any scale. SignalFx has an amazing product, a stellar leadership team, a diverse and rich customer base, and the financial backing of Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, and General Catalyst. Bottom line, if you want to work for a game-changing company, we definitely want to talk to you.
As one of our Senior Recruiters, you will play a key role in helping our exceptional Engineering and Product teams as they continue their rapid growth.
In this highly visible role, you will:
- Partner with Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, and G&A hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing strategies.
- Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research, direct sourcing, agency relationship management, and employee referral management.
- Partner with the hiring teams, marketing, and our brand evangelists on strategies to proactively reach passive candidates through marketing, sponsored searches, etc.
- Screen potential candidates for skills, motivation, and cultural fit.
- Drive the interview and offer process, including job descriptions, interviews, feedback, reference checks, salary recommendations, and closing of candidates.
- Drive candidate calibrations and weekly status meetings with hiring managers.
- Be adept at conveying the unique SignalFx value proposition to candidates by using your knowledge of current job market trends, compensation, and company prospects.
- Ensure candidates have a great experience and move expeditiously and smoothly through the interview process.
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment to further increase the candidate hit rate and decrease the time to fill. Be comfortable driving implementation of new processes and fine-tuning existing processes.
You Should Be:
- A cut above the rest. If you know you are one the best recruiters in your field, then this job is probably for you. Ideally, you have at least 5+ years of full life-cycle recruiting experience.
- Able to engage and collaborate effectively with customer facing leadership and teams.
- Skilled in the art of negotiating and experienced in strategically closing world-class talent.
- Possessing advanced sourcing and candidate management skills.
- Someone with a deep work ethic, a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Ability to work out of our San Mateo office (1 block from train station) at least 3 days a week.
- An expert use of modern ATS(s), experience with Lever is a plus.
- Experienced in working with high growth technology start-ups.
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the Silicon Valley, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. We are looking for people who have a passion for creating great employee experiences. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
SignalFx is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.