Senior Scrum Master
Engineering – Engineering
SignalFx, the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications, is built on a massively scalable streaming architecture. We apply advanced analytics and data-science-directed troubleshooting to let operators find the root cause of issues in seconds. We are trusted by leading enterprises across almost every industry sector. SignalFx has a leading-edge technology platform, a stellar leadership team, a rich, diverse customer base, and the financial backing of Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and Tiger Global Management. If you have limitless energy and want to work for a game-changing company, we definitely want to talk to you.
Are you someone who likes to tackle complex challenges? As our Scrum Master, you will play a key role in our cross-functional team of exceptional engineers, designers, and product managers in a fast-paced startup environment as we continue our rapid growth.
- Lead sprint planning, retrospectives, and demos for multiple scrum teams
- Track and remove impediments
- Mentor and coach the team on agile practices and methodologies
- Partner with stakeholders in grooming and maintaining the product backlog, as well as building an understanding of the long-term product roadmap
- Manage internal and external communication to provide transparency for your teams
- Advocate for Agile principles and contribute to our organizational capability by sharing findings, practices, and thought leadership
- Help the team identify and track metrics through planning and execution. Analyze and present this data to stakeholders to help in achieving root cause of issues, continuous improvement, and our business goals
- Help the larger product development organization continuously improve
- BS/BA or greater, or equivalent work experience
- CSM, CSP-SM, PSM, or equivalent certification
- 7+ years of experience being a Scrum Master/Agile Coach for multiple teams in the software industry including experience with operations and platform like teams
- Experience in coaching cross-functional scrum teams, stakeholders, and leadership in Agile
- Expert-level experience with JIRA
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Has worked in a large system with many teams and knows the challenges associated with helping move product development in the same direction
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the Silicon Valley, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
SignalFx is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.