Software Engineer, Full Stack
Engineering – Engineering
SignalFx, the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications, is built on a massively scalable streaming architecture. We apply advanced analytics and data-science-directed troubleshooting to let operators find the root cause of issues in seconds. We are trusted by leading enterprises across almost every industry sector. SignalFx has a leading-edge technology platform, a stellar leadership team, a rich, diverse customer base, and the financial backing of Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, General Catalyst and Tiger Global Management. If you have limitless energy and want to work for a game-changing company, we definitely want to talk to you.
SignalFx is looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to design and implement application features and APIs.
- Design and implement the SignalFx user interface in multiple formats (web, tablet, mobile, shell), including the evaluation and selection of key technology platforms
- Participate in end-to-end architecture reviews and discussions with the broader team, playing an influential role in overall product design
- Collaborate with interaction designers and visual designers to create an intuitive user experience
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate best practices for UI engineering
- Experience with Java and RESTful Web services (Jersey, Spring)
- Experience with client and server side charting and visualization libraries (Dygraph, D3, etc.)
- Experience in NoSQL and/or document-oriented databases
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- 3+ years of experience in building rich web-based applications
- B.S. in Computer Science or a related technical field
If you’d like to join one of the fastest growing and most exciting tech companies in the Silicon Valley, contact us! This position has the ability to make a huge impact. Your compensation will include a competitive salary, stock options, cool perks, and generous benefits.
SignalFx is committed to fostering a culture of inclusion and connectedness. We believe we are able to grow and learn better together with a diverse team of employees. We welcome the distinct contributions that everyone brings in terms of their education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, gender identity and expression, nationality, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, religion, disability, sexual orientation and beliefs. We are a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.