Sr. Product Manager
Product – Product Management
Who we are:
SignalFx is the only real-time cloud monitoring platform for infrastructure, microservices, and applications. The platform collects metrics and traces across every component in your cloud environment, replacing traditional point tools with a single integrated solution that works across the stack. SignalFx is built on a massively scalable streaming architecture that applies advanced predictive analytics for real-time problem detection. With its NoSample™ distributed tracing capabilities, SignalFx reliably monitors all transactions across microservices, accurately identifying all anomalies.
SignalFx is used by leading enterprises across high tech, financial services, consumer products, retail, communications, media, entertainment, and web-scale players like Yelp, HubSpot, Acquia, and Kayak. SignalFx is venture-funded by Andreessen Horowitz, Charles River Ventures, and General Catalyst.
As a senior product manager at SignalFx, you will help to evolve, refine and grow our observability solutions and platform in order to save users time: by getting them the insights they need, by alerting them to issues they face, and by accelerating their ability to understand and solve for those issues, all as effectively and as efficiently as possible.
- Drive the product vision for critical parts of our product, ensuring your focus areas align with our broader product, customer and company needs
- Understand customer and user needs in depth; communicate those needs crisply and succinctly within SignalFx; and work with design and a distributed engineering teams (including one in Krakow, Poland) to translate those needs into clear priorities, a compelling roadmap and high-impact, innovative features
- Actively maintain a view of how the market, competition and technologies are evolving, and factor it, as well as feedback from internal groups and customers, into the product direction
- Collaborate with product marketing, support and the sales team to solve for business limiters within your control and pursue key business accelerants
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize requirements across conflicting dimensions and to be clear on the minimum capabilities that matter
- Excellent analytical / problem-solving skills. Ability to identify patterns and synthesize disparate data into a coherent whole
- Strong written and verbal organizational, analytical, and communication skills. Ability to lead and influence via persuasion, patience and energy
- A passion for usability and a knack for simplicity
- Willing to do whatever it takes to get quality products and features to market on time
- 5-7 years of experience in product management or technical product management role
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- MBA from top-tier program
- Background in enterprise SaaS; bonus if those were monitoring or analytics products
- Participation in all stages of the software development lifecycle, experience with Agile software methodologies