Human Resources Coordinator
Phoenix, AZ /
Signature Dental Partners – Signature Dental Partners /
- Administers health and welfare plans.
- Answers employee requests and questions.
- Creates offer letters and manages the onboarding process
- Assists with new employee background checks.
- Administers Health and welfare plans
- Reconciles benefits statements.
- Conducts audits of HR programs and recommends corrective action.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists with recruitment.
- Schedules meetings and interviews as requested.
- Performs clerical functions, including making photocopies and faxing documents.
- Files and maintains employee records.
- Handles question, interprets and administers contracts and helps resolve work-related problems.
- Advises managers on organizational policy matters and recommends needed changes.
- Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, benefits and other work-related information.
- Maintains records and compiles statistical reports concerning personnel-related data.
- Familiar with FLSA, FMLA, ERISA, ACA and any other appropriate regulatory compliance, reporting and auditing related to employment.
- Maintains currency on existing and pending legislation to ensure overall compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Ensures staff is kept informed of changes and updates.
- Maintains records concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in human resources preferred.
- Experience: 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience with ADP
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solving Skills
- Awareness of work load and prioritizing projects