Senior Front End Engineer
Tel Aviv, Israel
Engineering – Software Engineering
SignifAI is a venture backed startup based start up in Sunnyvale, CA and Tel Aviv and is one of the Silicon Valley's leading Machine Intelligence/AI emerging companies.
Our Mission is Simple: To solve the core and biggest challenges posed to DevOps, helping these teams get to the most accurate answers faster by finding correlations in real-time, among very large volumes of log, event and metrics monitoring data. These correlations are encouraged by algorithms plus the team’s and SignifAI’s collective expertise. This means the team can get to root causes quickly, regardless of the seniority of the engineers currently on shift. And because SignifAI is a machine, it has precise memory. This means it can match the cause and resolution of an issue from the past, with an issue happening right now. These powerful correlations also unlock predictive insights to issues that could threaten uptime in the future.
- Play a big role in a small and dynamic team, directly impacting SignifAI’s product and customers.
- Be responsible for developing high performance, responsive and standout user interfaces for displaying, processing and visualizing the next generation DevOps Artificial Intelligence solution.
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers in partnership with the CTO to deliver compelling user-facing products.
- Be empowered to create sleek beautiful results across multiple browsers.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Have a real passion for the product you make, the user experience it delivers and the impact it has on the world.
- Thrive in a smaller environment with multiple objectives and large impact.
- Tech-savvy and have a passion for new technological challenges.
- Self-motivated, and able to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team, and learn quickly, meet deadlines and demonstrate creative problem-solving skills.
- Able to convey complex concepts to technical and non-technical team members.
- 4+ years of developing front-end code for web and web application development.
- At least 1 year experience with React framework, Flux architecture, Babel and ES2016.
- Experience with breaking down product requirements into architecture design and implementation.
- CS degree or a degree in a related field / Elite tech unit alumni.
- Visual and/or user experience design skills.
- Experience developing web applications backend (Python/Go/Java/Ruby/Equivalent).
At SignifAI we celebrate diversity and believe it’s the differences in all of us that allow us to create the best possible product.
SignifAI is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees. We wont unlawfully discriminate on the basis of gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, and any other category protected by law.