Information Security Analyst
Northampton, UK /
Trust & Compliance /
We are looking to add an Information Security Analyst to the Trust & Compliance team who will play a key role in helping protect Sign in Solution's data by identifying and remediating security risks. The role entails evaluating, implementing, and managing security controls to prevent security breaches and ensure that the company's digital assets are secure. They also act as one of the primary resources for secure application development and a security subject matter expertise across the Sign In Solution group of companies.
Sign In Enterprise, the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowers businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make on-site experiences for employees and visitors safe, secure and effortless. A Salesforce Ventures “graduate”, and 2021 Deloitte Fast 50 recipient, we’re the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowering businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make work safer, healthier and more secure for everyone, everywhere.
As of Dec 2021, PSG - a growth equity firm - acquired a majority interest in Sign In Enterprise. We are excited now to be part of a larger PSG holding company, ShieldCo, which is intent on establishing leadership across the physical identity, access and communications market.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
What You Will Be Doing
- Proactively identifying and documenting security risks and threats within web based product services.
- Discovering and documenting vulnerabilities within the corporate services, applications and platforms.
- Conduct security assessments on AWS based infrastructure.
- Monitoring corporate and product systems for security events and identifying incidents.
- Act as an incident responder, investigating and reporting security incidents or potential breaches.
- Researching IT security trends and driving security automation where possible.
- Help train staff and developers on security best practices.
- Work with developers to report on and remediate threats and vulnerabilities within the development pipelines.
- Manage code security platforms; help triage and classify alerts, assessing potential impacts and documenting recommendations.
- Work with the dev-ops team to improve security monitoring within production product environments.
- Support sales operations by answering security questionnaires.
- Work on projects and troubleshooting as a member of the IT & Security team.
- 2+ years in a cyber security role.
- Experience using application scanning and vulnerability management tools to test application security.
- Familiarity with tools and techniques related to intrusion detection and incident management.
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management tools and concepts.
- Good knowledge of security best practices.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Be proactive, autonomous, and comfortable working on several simultaneous projects.
- Solid understanding of network security protocols (HTTP, TCP/IP, TLS, etc)
- Familiarity with software development security controls and platforms such as software composition analyst, static/dynamic application security testing.
- Experience using manual web app testing, using Burp suite or similar tools.
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
- Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
- Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
- Culture meeting with members of the SIS team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.