Sign In Central Record (SICR), a Sign In Solutions company is looking for a passionate and curious Fullstack Developer to join our growing team. You will work cross functionally across various teams to deliver a world-class product to our customers.
This is a hybrid role based in Bouremouth, UK but open other locations the UK
Sign In Central Record, is an online system for schools to manage their Single Central Record. We allow schools to move away from using Excel spreadsheets and upgrade to an easier, more secure way to track pre-employment checks.
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organisations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people. Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), and Sign In Workspace (formerly Pronestor), Sign In Scheduling (formerly 10to8) and Sign In Central Record (formerly SCR Tracker)
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Solid understanding of software engineering fundamental
- Strong experience with ReactStrong experience with Node and Express
- Experience with GraphQL and REST.
- Familiarity with modern front end build technologies such as Create React App
- Familiarity with Terraform and AWS or similar
- Experience with standard development practices, e.g. Git, CI, Unit Testing, etc.
- Familiarity with developing in a MacOS/Linux environment.
- Problem solver, proactive, go-getter
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet goals and pre-defined measurement criteria.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Full stack development of new user facing features
- Maintenance and improvements of the engineering platform, e.g. build tooling, deployment improvements, etc.
- Prioritising and fixing application bugs as they are reported.
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Culture meeting with members of Sign In Central Record