Senior Campaign Marketing Manager - Enterprise NA Florida
St. Petersburg, FL
We’re looking to hire a Senior Campaign Marketing Manager to join our North America Enterprise team at Sign In Solutions to drive accountability for quantitative marketing and demand gen results.
This is a hybrid role based in Charlotte, North Carolina
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organizations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people.
Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG V, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), Sign In Workspace (formerly Pronestor), Sign In Scheduling (formerly 10to8) and Sign In Central Record (formerly SCR Tracker).
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Proven track record of accountability for quantitative marketing and demand gen results that drive revenue growth, customer retention, and customer expansion
- 5+ years of B2B enterprise SaaS (software as a service) marketing and demand generation experience
- 5+ years of experience in work tech, security, compliance, visitor management, or similar industries
- Experience with account-based marketing strategies and tactics, including customer marketing
- Motivated, self-starter able to manage large projects from start to finish
- Strong analytical skills and ability to conduct research and use data to make informed decisions, including A/B testing and experiment design and execution
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work directly with cross-functional teams that include BDR, AEs, AMs, and CSMs
- Direct experience working with joint marketing and demand gen platforms, including but not limited to Salesforce, Hubspot, Gong, and similar tools
What You Will Be Doing:
- Develop and execute a North American enterprise marketing strategy that is centered on specific quantitative targets and aligns with business goals and objectives
- Create and manage marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including email, content, webinars, events, and digital advertising
- Work with the sales team to develop targeted account-based and customer-based marketing programs that drive pipeline and revenue growth
- Collaborate with product to ensure that messaging, positioning, and content are aligned with customer needs and market trend
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing programs and initiatives, including pipeline generation, lead conversion rates, and ROI
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Culture meeting with members of the Sign in Solutions team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.