Business Development Representative
Charlotte, NC /
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join us here at Sign in Solutions (SIS)! As our Business Development Representative, we are looking for someone to assist us in driving the revenue goals of the company by positioning Sign in Solutions as the best solution for application in visitor management software.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about technology sales with a drive to build new relationships and connections in this space. Ultimately, you love hunting for new opportunities and are highly motivated to push yourself to reach new targets and goals.
This is a full time hybrid role based in Charlotte, NC.
Sign In Enterprise, the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowers businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make on-site experiences for employees and visitors safe, secure and effortless. A Salesforce Ventures “graduate”, and 2021 Deloitte Fast 50 recipient, we’re the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowering businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make work safer, healthier and more secure for everyone, everywhere.
As of Dec 2021, PSG - a growth equity firm - acquired a majority interest in Sign In Enterprise. We are excited now to be part of a larger PSG holding company, ShieldCo, which is intent on establishing leadership across the physical identity, access and communications market.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- 1-3+ years of experience with a sales experience background preferred
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence
- Ability to multitask, adapt and pivot in a fast paced and flexible environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge in a new industries
- Ability to work collaboratively in a cross-team based environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and get past obstacles for sales appointments
- Diploma/ Certificate or equivalent experience
What You Will Be Doing
- Partner with marketing and sales teams to convert leads to product demos and qualified opportunities
- Qualify inbound and outbound sales leads; driving for higher conversion (opp) rates and meet quarterly KPI’s
- Responsible for identifying and developing ‘right’ lead prospects for sales teams, specific to target industries and buyers
- Work with sales in developing prospecting plans to engage enterprise organizations within an assigned territories using a combination of tactics such as email, phone calling and social media
- Create and/or manage target prospects lists and penetrate key target accounts
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Culture meeting with members of the Sign In Solutions team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.