Global PR & Communications Manager
St. Petersburg, FL /
The Global PR & Communications Manager plays a pivotal role in telling Sign In Solutions (SIS) story as our company continues to grow globally. We are looking for a detail oriented, confident, and enthusiastic individual who can drive public relations and communications for Sign In Solutions that will enhance our company's reputation both externally and internally.
We are looking for a gifted writer with the ability to creatively and successfully develop and deliver effective narratives. They have the ability to collaborate across multiple teams and can function at a high level within a complex fast paced environment.
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organizations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people. Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG V, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), and Pronestor.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Minimum 5+ years of communications & PR experience
- Bachelor degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- Experience at a technology or SaaS company is a plus
- Exceptional writing and presentation skills
- Highly adaptable to rapidly-changing situations and an ability to prioritize multiple project simultaneously
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Scrappy, roll up your sleeves team player who can get things done within short time frames.
- Excellent personal communications skills and ability to develop productive relationships with a variety of internal stakeholders including executives.
- Experience as media spokesperson preferred
- Exceptional grasp of the English language and excellent written communication skills that provide the ability to tailor writing style to appropriately match the audience and brand voice
- Excellent writing skills with press releases, strategic plans, reports, and more
- Outstanding public speaking skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple teams and can function at a high level within a complex fast paced environment
- Considerable experience with social media channels and back end analytic and posting tools
- Ability to think and act strategically
What You Will Be Doing:
- Devise and implement corporate public relations strategies alongside the COO to support proactive and reactive situations
- Manage strategic public relations campaigns in order to increase SIS brand awareness and positive visibility globally
- Develop stimulating communication strategies according to business objectives
- Facilitating and managing internal & external communications, programs and project plans with cross-functional teams
- Execute best practice project management with cross-functional teams including external agencies. This will require both a keen attention to detail and proactive and effective communications across multiple teams.
- Contributing to the development of communications plans and campaigns as well as all media-facing messaging, content and assets including pitches, press releases, speaker and award submissions, case studies, etc.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to develop and disseminate communications initiatives and projects that drive business outcomes
- Representing SIS to external organizations & media outlets.
- Prepare and issue media releases, story starters, internal and external communications
- Track all media coverage and prepare summary reports
- Lead on ongoing copywriting, proofing and editing of corporate documents
- Monitoring the news cycle to connect SIS to larger industry trends.
- Proactively seeking out and shaping compelling narratives from within the organization.
- Tracking quantitative and qualitative KPIs.
- Prepping and coaching our executives before they speak with the press.
- Managing internal Marketing communications and channels within and outside of the Marketing organization
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Culture meeting with members of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.