Customer Success Executive
Customer Success /
We’re looking for a Customer Success Executive to join us here at Sign in Central Record, a Sign In Solutions Company.
This is an office based position based in Bournemouth and will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm.
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organisations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people.
Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG V, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), Sign In Workspace (formerly Pronestor), Sign In Scheduling (formerly 10to8) and Sign In Central Record (formerly SCR Tracker).
Sign In Central Record is an online system for schools to manage their Single Central Record. We allow schools to move away from using Excel spreadsheets and upgrade to an easier, more secure way to track pre-employment checks.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Have a track record of providing a high standard of customer service
- Have a fair understanding of web technologies
- Take a logical and organized approach to problem-solving, asking appropriate questions to facilitate the collection of information required
- Attention to detail
- Good time management skills
- Articulate and possess excellent written communication skills
- Team-player who can take initiative and work unsupervised
- Experience using cloud-based platforms
- Have experience and knowledge with the Safeguarding Act or be willing to learn
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK.
Nice to have:
- Experience working within the SaaS Industry.
- Experience training and meeting customers via video call or face to face.
- A friendly, outgoing personality
What You Will Do:
- Running Zoom & Live Chat support operations, responding to support tickets from teachers & school admins.
- Providing one-to-one and group online training sessions.
- Ensuring that our quality of service (e.g., support request times and resolutions) remains at the highest standard.
- Making customers happy (this requires grace under pressure, especially when you’re dealing with a challenging customer that has urgent demands and time pressure).
- Providing Quality Assurance (QA) testing for new feature deploy
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
A competitive salary dependent on experience
25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (3 days fixed for Christmas)
Workplace pension scheme
Private health insurance
Yearly bonus structure
A resident office dog, Poppy!
Private dental insurance
Private medical insurance
Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Bournemouth: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)