Vancouver, BC /
Customer Success /
The Consultant engages customers post-sale and provides guidance, insights and enablement to help them effectively deploy their use case and meet their business objectives. The goals of the Consultant are to provide product recommendations and configurations, provide technical and business use expertise for our application and both native and non-native integrations, ensure proactive communication to clients and internal staff, and translate simple to complex business requirements from the customer to a solution that meets those needs with Sign In Enterprise (SIE). The Consultant drives projects to completion by anticipating the needs of the clients and ensuring the alignment of the internal and external teams focused on the implementation.
This is a pivotal role in that the successful and accelerated onboarding of our customers is critical to their success. The Consultant is often the face of SIE and is typically the customers’ first experience with the product and company. Passion for customers, professional maturity, technical fluency, excellent communication and presentation skills as well as the ability to enable customers to adopt change while driving to key deliverables, is critical in this role.
This role is a hybrid role based in Vancouver, BC.
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organizations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people. Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG V, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), Sign In Workspace (formerly Pronestor) , Sign In Scheduling (formerly 10to8) and Sign In Central Record (formerly SCR Tracker)
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- 1-3 years recent experience in a customer facing, advisory or consulting delivery role
- Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- Experience with delivering advisory or support service
- Demonstrated ability to develop understanding of software use and application
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Ability to work flexibly in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of customer engagements while maintaining an exceptional level of quality
- Ability to develop and deliver messages and presentations to technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Listen and understand the customer’s business problems/objectives and leverage product knowledge and experience to provide the best solution to meet their needsIdentify gaps that impact the customer experience, document them, and recommend potential resolutions
- Deliver a superior onboarding experience to the customer by setting and meeting expectations
- Proactively drive key milestones and outcomes as outlined by the customer and in alignment with the program framework
- Meet deadlines for customer engagements and deliverables
- Leverage applicable systems and processes to manage customer projects
What You Will Be Doing:
- Consistently deliver on-time projects and solutions guidance to our customers
- Provide impactful solutions and result in highly successful accounts enabling strong adoption, renewal and upsell
- Consistently execute against the defined onboarding processes within the defined program scope
- Convert customer needs & business objectives to a product solution
- Guide customers in the build and testing of their use case
- Deliver customer onboarding and enablement
- Mitigate risks proactively to ensure timely execution
- Manage a high volume of projects and stay up to date with relevant notes, time entry and project status reporting
- Engage with cross-functional teams as needed to complete customer projects and/or drive program initiative
- Stay current on product features and functionality, platform changes, and partner technologies by attending enablement sessions, product release meetings, and other enablement activities to improve product knowledge.
- Contribute to the growth and evolution of the team by sharing customer and/or industry insights during meetings and driving new ways to improve the customer experience and/or drive better enablement for adoption
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Sign in Enterprise team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.