Northampton, UK /
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our team at Sign In Enterprise. As a DevOps Engineer, your purpose will be automating yourself out of a job. Don’t worry, there are always new things to do and learn.
You excel at big-picture stuff, but love to get down into the nitty gritty and get things done.
This is a hybrid role based in Northampton, UK.
- 2+ years experience in a DevOps, SRE, or cloud role
- Proficiency with a cloud provider such as AWS/GCP/Azure (AWS preferred)
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code frameworks such as Terraform, CloudFormation, or Azure ARM (Terraform preferred)
- Experience using next-gen CI/CD platforms like CircleCI or GitHub Actions
- Familiarity with Git and experience working in an IaC environment
- Experience with script programming languages like Python, Ruby, or Bash
- Experience with DockerObservability skills (logging, monitoring, and alerting)
What You Will Be Doing
- Work on improving reliability and availability of our platform and infrastructure
- Work with the DevOps team to maintain operations of systems in all environments
- Identify opportunities to improve operations and team efficiency through various aspects of integration and deployment automation
- Help build and secure our highly automated cloud infrastructure
- Work with the development team to seamlessly integrate artifacts into operational systems with minimal impact to our customers.
- Clearly articulate and document processes, designs, and other produced artifacts to a diverse group of individuals.
- Telemetry and metrics, with a focus on identifying and diagnosing performance issues and application health
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Technical Interview with the team
Culture meeting with members of the team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.