Enterprise Account Executive
Remote US /
We’re looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to join us here at Sign in Enterprise! As our Enterprise Account Executive you will identify and engage prospects in a consultative sales process to help them evaluate our award-winning Workforce Security Platform.
Our platform provides the most advanced enterprise visitor management system, health and safety controls, critical outreach and alerting, as well as for analytics and auditing functionality. It's used across dozens of highly regulated, and security-conscious industries so that workers can connect and collaborate with confidence. With SecureFlow technology, users can develop workflow automation that reflects real-world applications, ensuring the safety and security of the entire workforce.
This is a full time based in west coast of USA- must be able to work PST timezone
Sign In Enterprise, the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowers businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make on-site experiences for employees and visitors safe, secure and effortless. A Salesforce Ventures “graduate”, and 2021 Deloitte Fast 50 recipient, we’re the leader in enterprise visitor management, empowering businesses across five continents and dozens of industries to make work safer, healthier and more secure for everyone, everywhere.
As of Dec 2021, PSG - a growth equity firm - acquired a majority interest in Sign In Enterprise. We are excited now to be part of a larger PSG holding company, ShieldCo, which is intent on establishing leadership across the physical identity, access and communications market.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years experience selling complex B2B Saas software solutions
- Ability to interact with a customer’s executives and demonstrate strategic understanding of business needs
- Experience building and executing a strategic territory plan Hands-on experience with Salesforce
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multitask in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Desire to win every day
- Some travel may be required within United States
What You Will Be Doing
- Educate prospects and customers on the value of Sign in Enterprise in a thoughtful way
- Manage the entire sales process leveraging our internal resources to help prospects and customers understand the impact our solutions can bring to their business
- Manage multiple customers simultaneously at various stages of the buying cycle
- Communicate with decision-makers to understand their needs and requirements
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Drive revenue through proactive outreach to existing customers
- Efficiently and competently manage roadblocks
- On-going account management
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo Interview & Presentation
Culture meeting with members of the Sign in Solutions team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.