Customer Support Advocate
Customer Success /
We are looking for a Customer Support Advocate to join our team at Sign In Enterprise (SIE) . As a Customer Support Advocate your top priority is to communicate and solve our client’s technical problems. This communication can be through email, help desk tickets, phone, social media, forums and even smoke signals, if required. The individuals at SIE who thrive in this role view solutions from a holistic point of view. They’re advocates for their clients and they have an ingrained sense of curiosity. They put the team ahead of themselves and are driven to have a huge impact on the results of the company.
This is a hybrid position ( 3x/week in the office) based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Sign In Solutions is the innovative workplace enablement partner that goes beyond traditional visitor management, combining the comprehensive software and real-time analytics modern organizations need to mitigate risk, elevate experiences, and empower people. Launched in 2021 with funding from PSG V, Sign In Solutions acquired Sign In App, Sign In Enterprise (formerly Traction Guest), Sign In Compliance (formerly ThreatSwitch), and Pronestor.
Culture is important at Sign In Solutions. Our values don’t just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Respect & Dignity
Accountability & Empowerment
Honestly & Positivity
Work / Life Balance
- Certificate or degree in technology or computer science
- 1+ years in a support, customer service or technical analyst role
- Ability to think critically and analytically
- Ability to multi-task in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Willingness and passion to quickly learn skills and knowledge that you don’t currently possess
- Strong leadership skills
- Desire to be the best at what you do and a part of something bigger than yourself
- Passion for training clients on how to use technology
What You Will Be Doing:
- Be the first line of response and the last line of resolution
- See the world through the lens of a customer
- Work with business development and the product team to find bugs and squash them
- Respond to customers in a meaningful and quick manner
- Manage outages and advocate the impact internally
- Kill the notion that there’s a PEBMAC (Problem Exists Between Machine And Client) error
- Teach and mentor clients on how to use our products better
- Eat pressure like it’s spinach
- Quick learner and a strong attention to detail for support case documentation
- Contribute to the SIE knowledge baseKnow when to own issues and when to escalate them
- Become a learning machine with the notion of understanding SIE and everything that surrounds it
- Establish an industry leading-low churn rate
This isn’t just about us getting to know you. We believe you need to dive in to get to know us. We encourage you to research and read up on our company news and articles. Throughout the recruitment process, you will be given the opportunity to ask lots of questions, meet different members of our team, and get hands on to showcase your skills. As you get to know what we’re all about, we hope you’ll become increasingly confident and excited that we could be your next big move.
Once your application is received and reviewed, qualified candidates will move on to our next steps. Our general recruitment process has the following steps:
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo presentation and interview
Culture meeting with members of the Sign in Enterprise team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.