Full Stack Software Engineer
Virtual, US and Canada /
SigOpt is an AI experimentation platform that Fortune 100 companies, AI labs, and developers of all stripes use to track training runs, automate hyperparameter optimization, scale jobs and collaborate on model development. By using this API-enabled product in their workflow, AI developers boost their productivity by 30% and accelerate time to tune models by 8x.
Recently acquired by Intel but operating with autonomy, SigOpt gives you startup flexibility with tech leader opportunity.
- Work with customer success and the research engineers to design, build and ship new features in the API
- Design, build and continue to improve the SigOpt web experience, from account administration to cutting edge visualizations
- Champion usability and clean design across the website and API, maintaining the high bar that our customers continue to give us positive feedback on
- Showcase SigOpt in code examples from our public GitHub repo, documentation and how-to articles on the website, and occasionally blog posts
- Experienced with a variety of languages and tools
- Better performing when you have latitude to own and build something
- Comfortable as an individual contributor, but capable of building a team as we grow
- Possessing of at least 4 year of industry experience in a software engineering role
We're an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.