Professional Services Team Lead
San Francisco, CA
Drive customer sophistication with SigOpt's cutting edge solution.
SigOpt is an experimentation platform used by Fortune 500 companies to accelerate and amplify the impact of their modelers. We are hiring experts to join a Professional Services team dedicated to advising, consulting, and collaborating with some of the world’s leading companies to get the most out of our product.
This role is perfect for the expert capable of interpreting abstract machine learning and deep learning concepts and driven to put them into practice to solve real-world problems. You are expected to stay on top of the latest research and help leading global companies apply these insights to their biggest challenges. You will also be the tip of the product roadmap spear, identifying new innovation that will take SigOpt to the next level. If you enjoy applying advanced optimization techniques to a variety of problems that cut across industries and model types, this is the job for you.
- Develop SigOpt Professional Services vision, grow the organization, and manage the team as our company scales
- Bring your leadership and experience into our organization to open up new opportunities through partnering with prospective and current customers
- Work with Sales and Sales Engineering teams, as an ML subject matter expert, to drive growth
- Partner with the Customer Success team and our customers as an ML expert to maximize the impact of our solution on their models
- Technically empower customers across different verticals with project-based deliverables based on your expertise and experience
- Be an expert on the latest machine learning techniques, methods, research, and how each of them applies to enterprise use cases
- Draw on your expertise and knowledge of customer problems to inform the product roadmap that drives innovation in our solution
- Extend far beyond this list - we’re a startup, so your responsibilities will evolve with your skills and interests, and with the company’s needs as we grow
- Trained in a technical field with an MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, or other quantitative fields
- Experienced with building a Professional Services team at an enterprise B2B SaaS company
- Excited to add value by drilling deep into problems, and motivated to do independent research as new technologies are introduced
- An expert in prototyping traditional ML (GBMs, scikit-learn, etc.) and AI frameworks (keras, tensorflow, mxnet, pytorch, etc.) for a variety of applications
- A clear and concise communicator, whether written or spoken
- Able to travel up to 25% of time (domestic and international)
- Better performing when you have the latitude to own and build something
You are exception if you have
- Experience developing and deploying machine learning models, ideally in an enterprise setting
- An Advanced Degree in Computer Science, Math, Machine Learning, or other quantitative field
- Strong entrepreneurial credentials, either working at startups or ownership of initiatives at a larger organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.