Enterprise Account Executive
San Francisco, CA
Supercharge our growth.
Built by experts for experts, SigOpt’s Optimization Solution is fundamentally changing the way teams scale the impact of modeling on their business. This holds particularly important implications for machine learning and deep learning, where our large enterprise customers realize enormous gains.
It is early days for our significant market opportunity. So we need an Enterprise Account Executive to drive our business with Fortune 500 companies. By leading consultative and solutions-oriented processes, our sales leaders will have a big impact in both the size of the market and our share of it. If you are a self-starter who enjoys distilling technical software into simple insights, this is the role for you.
- Cultivate a book of SigOpt business that spans leading companies across a variety of industries
- Lead consultative sales processes designed to provide solutions for technical, functional and commercial experts at these leading companies
- Leverage internal machine learning and product marketing expertise in a team-selling approach that is well-orchestrated to improve sales outcomes
- Exceed a seven-figure quota in a fast-growing industry to reshape how teams scale their advanced modeling to increase its impact on their business
- Experienced (5 - 7 years) in enterprise software sales with a strong track record of meeting or exceeding quota with 6+ figure ACV technical products
- Capable of distilling complex technical subjects into digestible content for senior executive and innovation leaders at big companies
- Skilled in developing and delivering world-class presentations to technical and commercial audiences at Fortune 500 companies
- Better performing when operating in a self-driven, earlier stage startup environment
- Happy when reading about machine learning or artificial intelligence and are interested in impacting its evolution as an industry