Software Engineer Backend
San Francisco, CA
Build, maintain and scale the next generation of optimization tools.
SigOpt is building a cloud-based ensemble of optimization algorithms that is proven and integrates seamlessly into existing infrastructure. We're used by globally recognized leaders within the insurance, credit card, algorithmic trading and consumer packaged goods industries.
- Work with customer success and the research engineers to design, build and evaluate new features in the API and optimization framework
- Scale SigOpt's infrastructure while maintaining a high bar for performance. This could be anything from database optimization to reducing queue processing time
- Showcase SigOpt in code examples from our public GitHub repo, documentation and how-to articles on the website, and occasionally blog posts
- Minimum 1 year industry experience in a software engineering role
- Experience in a wide variety of languages and tools
- Experience with DevOps/SRE
- Extensive experience developing scalable infrastructure
- Machine learning experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills