San Francisco, CA
Shape a new machine learning software category.
Built by experts for experts, SigOpt’s Optimization Solution is fundamentally changing the way models are tuned. This holds particularly important implications for machine learning and artificial intelligence, where early SigOpt customers are realizing enormous gains.
It is still early days, and optimization is still evolving as a category. So we need a product marketer to shape this new category that holds the potential to transform ML & AI. Whether by redefining the story SigOpt tells the market or helping us close the next Fortune 500 customer, this product marketer will have a big impact in both the size of the market and our share of it. If you are a high-throughput and strategic thinker that enjoys distilling technical software into simple insights, this is the role for you.
- Use your classic consulting skills (decks, analysis, documents) to build a category in the market and increase customer adoption of SigOpt’s solution
- Develop sales tools to support a multi-meeting enterprise SaaS sales process and evolve these materials over time based on customer feedback
- Collaborate across the broader marketing, sales, product, customer success and research teams to launch new products and redefine our go-to-market strategy
- Draw on industry expertise to define differentiated positioning and translate this positioning to both thought leadership and sales materials
- Support demand generation campaigns and sales meeting processes to grow customer adoption of our solution
- Experienced (2 - 5 years) in product marketing at a B2B enterprise SaaS startup, management consulting, or investing
- Capable of distilling complex technical subjects into digestible content for senior executive and innovation leaders at big companies
- Skilled in developing world-class presentations, written content, and data analysis with a high throughput that inform product strategy and accelerate the sales pipeline
- Fluent in go-to-market strategy, sales processes, marketing content, and demand generation campaigns required to convert Fortune 500 companies into customers
- Caught reading about machine learning or artificial intelligence on a Sunday every now and then, and interested in impacting its evolution as an industry
- Better performing when you have latitude to own and build something
- Comfortable as an individual contributor, but capable of building a team as we grow