Professional Services – Local Consulting Practice
You don’t have to join an Ad Agency to find a creative role with a variety of work!
Sila is looking for an Art Director to work on both internal and client facing projects for multiple clients. Initially, you’ll play a key role in revamping the marketing campaign for multiple existing products and create new collateral for a suite of services for a Fortune 500 company. What does this mean? You get to use your creative skills to help our client take their revamped suite of products to market. Over time, you will execute and consult on campaigns in a variety of industries as well as work to ensure Sila enhances our company's market position through interactive design, original content, and more. You'll also develop skills relating to Market Segmentation.
What you'll do:
- Demonstrate solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns across a broad range of problems and media, including advertising, print, and video
- Think strategically and provide support for multiple product lines within an ecosystem
- Develop and revamp product positioning, value propositions and messaging that resonates with the buying audience
- Interface frequently with our clients iterating and planning alongside of them
- Create marketing content in a consistent voice for all products
- Perform competitive analysis to understand competitive positioning for the product portfolio
What you'll bring:
- Skilled in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Proven experience developing multiple types of marketing collateral (i.e. ads, print, video)
- Strong presentation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills; comfortable in front of large, senior groups
- A self-starter mentality; able to take feedback and direction from clients, all while collaborating closely with project teams
- At least 3 years of Agency experience solving marketing problems through innovative, creative solutions
Additional skills you'll bring:
- Conduct Market Analysis, Market Segmentation, targeting and positioning to define market opportunities for the product portfolio
- Drive market segmentation, persona development, and develop relevant value propositions and differentiators
Sila will not sponsor any employee in this position for a work visa, now or in the future (i.e. H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant or immigrant status)
Sila is a technology and management consulting firm that delivers solutions to the world’s leading corporations and Federal government agencies. Our solutions expertise lies in the areas of cybersecurity, risk management, data analytics, software engineering and integration, strategy and transformation, and digital creative services. We are a values-driven company with a culture that fosters collaboration, creativity, and social responsibility. Sila employees are part of a community of vibrant, high-performing contributors who push each other to achieve the highest standard of excellence. Our team members have extensive opportunities to discover their passions and shape their own career paths, and we continually invest in employees’ growth through innovative training, mentorship, and professional development programs. Staff are quickly immersed in clients’ business challenges, work closely with emerging technologies to develop impactful solutions to these challenges, and are exposed to a variety of industries and market offerings.
We are looking for full-time employees to become an integral part of our growing team. Sila is headquartered in Washington, D.C. and has offices in Chicago, IL; Seattle, WA; and Shelton, CT. Sila offers a range of great benefits including a comprehensive healthcare package, 401K with matching, paid time off, and paid company holidays, as well as other unique benefits that support our staff’s active work/life balance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.