Concierge - IAD
Field – Silvercar by Audi
Silvercar's unique combination of hardware, software and operations combine to deliver a full stack ecosystem of new mobility solutions. The acquisition of Silvercar helps Audi strengthen its platforms to serve the evolving mobility needs of the U.S. marketplace. Today Silvercar offers three primary mobility products: The first is Silvercar by Audi, a premium car rental service, which allows for seamless access to transportation in cities and airports locations. The second is Dealerware, a B2B product that enables dealerships to streamline the management of their service loaner fleets. By leveraging this unique combination, Audi and Silvercar will continue to deliver cutting edge mobility solutions across its transportation ecosystem. The third is Audi Select, a monthly subscription service, available exclusively in the Dallas-Ft. Worth-area.
Dealerware is modern fleet management for the modern retailer. Our fully-connected, intelligent platform streamlines the difficult-to-master task of fleet management at retail automotive dealerships, whether they need to better manage loaner and courtesy vehicle operations, subscription programs or hybrids of each. Today’s service loaners exist to improve the customer experience, but as these fleets grow in units and complexity, they too often create inefficiencies, increased costs, and frustrations for both dealership personnel as well as customers. Dealerware believes that technology, automation and experience design has brought us into a time when all of that can change.
By taking a mobile-first, connected approach, Dealerware saves upwards of 90% of traditional contract time, allowing service departments to delight customers by getting them on the road quickly and painlessly, while recovering hundreds of thousands of dollars a year for dealerships that they were spending on fuel, tolls, and lost operational efficiencies. This combination of efficiency and experience have led to a nearly 30 point increase in CSI for Dealerware customers.
This role will be for Silvercar by Audi.
Since being acquired by Audi in July 2017, the company is growing quickly and looking for a self-motivated individual to join the team!
What you will do:
- Wash, detail and prepare vehicles, including exterior washing, detailing interior and exterior, refueling and customer preference resets.
- Shuttle vehicles between fuel station, car wash and vehicle prep/customer pick up area, as well as same city locations and dealership for general maintenance such as oil changes, tire rotations, etc.
- Prepare new and/or transferred vehicles for service upon delivery.
- Prepare vehicles for service before transport to alternate locations.
- Perform facility housekeeping when necessary to ensure a safe environment for customers.
- Perform dispatch and customer pick-up/drop-off communications as necessary for facilitating timely and courteous customer transitions.
What you bring to Silvercar:
- Exhibit superior driving skills, mindful of the customer’s comfort level
- Know how to navigate the local area
- Technology savvy (iPhone, iPad, Android)
- Be comfortable using technology to communicate with customers
- Experience interacting with customers in a service environment.
- Prior valet and/or shuttle driver experience is a plus.
Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- Exposure to both indoor and outdoor elements on a daily basis – commuting to and from airport, entering and exiting buildings, and transportation mode during all seasons
- Driving a vehicle, potentially in heavy traffic conditions, day and/or night hours, frequently, including the ability to see with normal or corrected vision
- Telephone and computer work
- Standing, sitting, lifting, bending, reaching, typing, writing – regularly
- Willing and able to work near airport
What Silvercar offers you:
- Competitive hourly pay
- Generous benefits package for full time employment (Paid Time Off, medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance and more)
- Internal growth opportunities
Fine Print (But Important!):
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Full time position (30-40 hours/week)
- Ability to work days/nights and weekdays/weekends
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
Apply now at www.silvercar.com/careers!
"Silvercar treats their employees the same way they treat their customers. With the utmost respect, selfless service, and integrity. They are an amazing company to work for and I personally couldn't be happier!" -Concierge of Silvercar
Silvercar is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.