Austin Downtown, TX /
Corporate – Dealerware /
Dealerware is modern fleet management for the modern retailer. We are proud to be one of the hottest software companies in the automotive sector. By combining a modern-approach with fresh design thinking, Dealerware’s industry-leading SaaS platform enables best-in-class fleet management and mobility for top automotive dealerships and manufacturers. Three years ago, we burst onto the scene with a promise to reduce costs and elevate the customer experience at automotive dealerships. Today, we’re experiencing 100% YOY growth and are positioned to truly change the way the world hits the road. Across the automotive ecosystem, there’s hundreds of billions of dollars at stake. And we’re right in the swell of it.
Dealerware is seeking a Marketing Designer to help transform the way car dealers and manufacturers think about products and profits. Together, we will help dealers manage a mounting profit crisis; enabling them to find profits in new places by digitizing and automating their operations, while elevating the customer experience. Meanwhile, we’ll continue to make sure car manufacturers can craft and manage innovative offerings as they bridge the gap between their old business model (buy or lease) and the evolving needs of today’s consumers (see Silvercar by Audi, Audi Select, Always Audi and Bentley on Demand).
Dealerware was born out of a deep respect for the power of beautiful design. We believe B2B doesn’t have to be boring or uninspired. We’re looking for a marketing designer that can continue to elevate our brand through creative campaigns and collateral that inspires, educates and captivates our audience.
- Work closely with the Marketing Team to develop and implement unique content and campaigns with a strong emphasis on integrated marketing communications
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing Team to successfully represent our brand and products across a wide variety of communications channels
- Generate original and creative content consistent with brand image for social media in order to drive engagement
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Leadership team to develop design-driven executive presentations (Powerpoint skills are a must)
- Develop and edit high-quality marketing assets for sales enablement, events, and direct mail campaigns
- High School diploma or GED, and a minimum of three years of graphic design experience
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Cloud, including software like Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, and After Effects
- Proficient in Powerpoint
- Video editing experience is a plus, but not required
- Social Media knowledge/experience
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task across several ongoing projects and meet tight deadlines
- Incredible attention to detail
- Strong visual and design skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Dealerware is committed to being an inclusive workplace where diversity is celebrated. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, or disability.