Sales – Sales Admin /
Silvus Technologies is dedicated to one mission: connecting those who keep us safe. We do so by delivering the most advanced Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) radios powered by our custom and ever evolving Mobile-Networked MIMO waveform. Together, our radios and waveform provide the vital communications for mission critical applications in the harshest environments from underground tunnels to high altitude balloons.
Silvus StreamCaster ™ radios are being rapidly adopted by customers all over the world ranging from the U.S. and Allied Nations Departments of Defense, to International, Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies, all the way to the Superbowl, Grammys and industry-leading drone, robot, and other unmanned systems manufacturers.
Would you like to join an incredibly talented group of people, doing very challenging work, with the prime directive of “Keeping Our Heroes Connected”?
Silvus’ rapid growth is fueled by a focus on research and innovation and a team of the most passionate, skilled and creative thinking individuals. If you are looking for a fulfilling experience, you owe it to yourself to learn how Silvus can be the next chapter of your career.
Silvus is looking for a Sales Administrator to manage account set up and renewals, as well as support sales team activities like trade shows and events.
The Sales Administrator reports to the Sale Operations Supervisor. This position is on a hybrid schedule, a minimum of 3 days onsite per week is expected. On-site days are Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays. The location for this role is Silvus Technologies’ HQ in the heart of vibrant West Los Angeles.
The following is a list of at least some of the current essential job functions of the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time at its discretion.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate and fulfill information requests.
- Review and coordinate account set up and related paperwork.
- Review monthly expense report(s) for the sale team.
- Manage marketing material inventory.
- Coordinate tradeshows from registration to logistics.
- Support with sales team activities.
- Assist with quotes.
- Enter sales order(s) into our CRM systems.
- Provide quality customer service.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum 1 year of administration or supporting a sales team.
- Proficiency in numeracy.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment, experiencing multiple deadlines.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Demonstrated critical thinking, initiative, and problem-solving capabilities.
- Accurately follows instructions and can confidently improvise in even the most ambiguous situations.
- Possess a keen attention to detail, with the ability to be accurate, flexible, and reliable.
- Excellent and effective oral and written communication.
$21 - $23 an hour
The pay range is NOT a guarantee, is based on market research and peer data, and will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
NOTE - Must be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen) due to U.S. government contracts. Employment is contingent upon the successful clearance of a background check. This does NOT apply to International positions; only job postings for positions located in the US.
Silvus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion or belief, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
*Silvus does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Silvus Technologies.