Digital Marketing Manager
Sales – Marketing /
Silvus Technologies is dedicated to one mission: connecting those who keep us safe. We do so by delivering the most advanced Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) radios powered by our custom and ever evolving Mobile-Networked MIMO waveform. Together, our radios and waveform provide the vital communications for mission critical applications in the harshest environments from underground tunnels to high altitude balloons.
Silvus StreamCaster ™ radios are being rapidly adopted by customers all over the world ranging from the U.S. and Allied Nations Departments of Defense, to International, Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies, all the way to the Superbowl, Grammys and industry-leading drone, robot, and other unmanned systems manufacturers.
Would you like to join an incredibly talented group of people, doing very challenging work, with the prime directive of “Keeping Our Heroes Connected”?
Silvus’ rapid growth is fueled by a focus on research and innovation and a team of the most passionate, skilled and creative thinking individuals. If you are looking for a fulfilling experience, you owe it to yourself to learn how Silvus can be the next chapter of your career.
Silvus Technologies is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager who will work directly with the Director of Marketing and internal cross-functional teams to take our brand, products, and solutions to the next level in support of the company’s growth goals and objectives. In this role, you will lead key digital marketing initiatives, including paid media advertising campaigns, website management and optimizations, and content creation, while leveraging analytics insights from marketing tech stack and CRM to develop and execute account-based marketing programs. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to work on new product introductions and integrated marketing communication campaigns and engage with Silvus Channel Partners and resellers to enhance Silvus’ presence across their channels. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of success in creating and driving the flawless execution of integrated digital marketing strategies that drive increased target audience awareness, traffic, and conversions, delivering business results.
This position is on a hybrid schedule, a minimum of 3 days onsite per week is expected. On-site days are Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays. The location for this role is Silvus Technologies’ HQ in the heart of vibrant West Los Angeles.
The following is a list of at least some of the current essential job functions of the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time at its discretion.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with the Director of Marketing to craft the Silvus Digital Marketing Strategy, KPIs, and roadmap to grow website traffic, customer engagement, and conversions.
- Execute multi-channel digital and email marketing campaigns, incorporating testing, measurement, and analytics to optimize performance and ROI, with a focus on customer lead generation.
- Develop and analyze digital marketing KPIs across the tech stack, leveraging insights to maximize lead conversion performance, unify sales and marketing data, and execute account-based marketing programs for incremental revenue.
- Own and manage the Silvus website - working directly with internal stakeholders, agencies, and external partners to enact website updates, improve its design, and develop new content that enhances the UX of Silvus’ online presence.
- Lead the website editorial calendar, partnering with internal SMEs, agencies, and external partners to research, write, and publish blogs and other digital media content that expands customer knowledge of Silvus, our products, technology, and applications.
- Collaborate with the Channel Sales Director and sales team to develop and execute digital and traditional MDF programs across Silvus Channel Partners and the reseller network.
- Lead new product introduction campaigns, from strategy to marketing communication content development, ensuring alignment with cross-functional stakeholders and on-strategy campaign activation across all marketing channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, advertising, or a related field is required (MBA preferred).
- Minimum 5 years of digital marketing experience at a B2B or B2G technology or communications equipment products company.
- Proven expertise in integrated digital marketing strategies encompassing SEO, SEM, and PPC, along with proficiency in website design, marketing tech stacks, and CRM platforms.
- Strong analytical skills, with a demonstrated ability to leverage data-driven insights for optimizing campaign performance and maximizing ROI.
- Knowledge and experience in customer segmentation, customer journeys, and marketing automation.
- Strong project management skills and a bias for action to set and meet project deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, presentation, verbal and written.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Occasional travel, up to 1 week per month.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Aerospace and Defense industry experience preferred.
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills.
- Interest and experience in identifying new digital marketing trends that can be leveraged to drive business growth goals
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to stand for long periods, especially at trade shows.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Working in outdoor environments for customer demos or events.
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
The pay range is NOT a guarantee. It is based on market research and peer data and will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
NOTE - As a US Federal Contractor, Silvus Technologies requires that ALL candidates being considered for employment for any position (regardless of level) MUST be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen). Stricter U.S. Citizen ONLY requirements (needed for some Engineering or R&D roles) will be included in the Required Qualifications section of the posted position. Employment is contingent upon the successful clearance of a background check. This does NOT apply to International positions; only job postings for positions located in the US.
Silvus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion or belief, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
*Silvus does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Silvus Technologies.