Administrative Assistant - Operations Team
Silvus is a rapidly-growing high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of West Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets including: Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful MANET product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in the area of wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
Entry level position that provides administrative and clerical support for all departments on the operations team spanning production, supply chain, logistics, and quality assurance.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilites
- Maintain and contribute to documentation database of standard policies and operating procedures across all departments on the operations team
- Assist with documentation, counting, and logging (data entry) activities related to quality assurance including stockroom and in-progress materials as well as outbound shipping and production records.
- Execute internal policy audits at the direction of operations management
- Maintain and enforce equipment preventative maintenance schedule
- Co-ordinate and organize appointments and meetings
- Assist with packing and shipping of outbound customer orders and stockroom/warehouse activities.
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection
Key Qualifications & Competencies
- Must be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Organization and planning skills
- Work management and prioritizing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate critical thinking, initiative and problem-solving ability
- Attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, teamwork
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on occasion
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.