Electronics Inventory Clerk
Los Angeles /
Operations – Shipping /
Silvus is a rapidly-growing high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of West Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets including: Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful MANET product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in the area of wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
Silvus Technologies Inc. is seeking an Electronics / Inventory Clerk who reports to the Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. This role includes controlling the flow of material in and out of the warehouse while maintaining good housekeeping practice. The position is full-time, onsite Monday through Friday.
- Verify the information on the packing slip against the purchase order and receives in the system.
- Notifies and works with the Buyer to resolve inventory discrepancies and issues.
- Updates and maintains the incoming and outgoing inspection logs and manages the inventory in the inspection area.
- Works with the buyer and production supervisor to issue materials and kits to support the production build requirements.
- Pulls accessories for sales orders, supports return to suppliers and outside processes.
- Records all inventory issued and completes transactions in the system in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, performs weekly cycle counts and year-end physical inventory counts.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse environment, clearly labels bins, tracks date codes, and follows first-in, first-out (FIFO) practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Person (citizen or permanent resident) due to clients under U.S. government contracts.
- High school or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of warehouse experience handling electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies and accessories.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative with good judgment and follow-through skills.
- Dependable and positive with a team-oriented attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to learn and be trained for evolving tasks as the company grows.
- Ability to pass background check
- Indoor air-conditioned facility
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to do the following:
- Lift up to 50 pounds when receiving incoming part shipments
- Bend and reach to place items on lower and higher shelves
- Kneel or squat as necessary for lower shelves
- Frequent movement
$20 - $22 an hour
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.