Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Operations – Shipping /
Silvus Technologies is dedicated to one mission: connecting those who keep us safe. We do so by delivering the most advanced Mobile Ad-hoc Network (MANET) radios powered by our custom and ever evolving Mobile-Networked MIMO waveform. Together, our radios and waveform provide the vital communications for mission critical applications in the harshest environments from underground tunnels to high altitude balloons.
Silvus StreamCaster ™ radios are being rapidly adopted by customers all over the world ranging from the U.S. and Allied Nations Departments of Defense, to International, Federal, State and Local Law Enforcement agencies, all the way to the Superbowl, Grammys and industry-leading drone, robot, and other unmanned systems manufacturers.
Would you like to join an incredibly talented group of people, doing very challenging work, with the prime directive of “Keeping Our Heroes Connected”?
Silvus’ rapid growth is fueled by a focus on research and innovation and a team of the most passionate, skilled and creative thinking individuals. If you are looking for a fulfilling experience, you owe it to yourself to learn how Silvus can be the next chapter of your career.
Silvus Technologies, Inc. is seeking a Warehouse Inventory Clerk who will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. The Warehouse Clerk will report to the Supply Chain Manager and will be responsible for controlling the flow of materials in and out of the warehouse while maintaining good housekeeping practices.
This is a full-time position requiring on-site work Monday through Friday from 4:00 am to 12:30 pm. The location for this role is Silvus Technologies’ HQ in the heart of vibrant West Los Angeles.
The following is a list of at least some of the current essential job functions of the position. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities at any time at its discretion.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Verify information on packing slips against purchase orders and input data into the system.
- Collaborate with the Buyer to address and resolve any inventory discrepancies and issues.
- Update and manage incoming and outgoing inspection logs, overseeing inventory in the inspection area.
- Coordinate with the buyer and production supervisor to issue materials and kits for production build requirements.
- Retrieve accessories for sales orders, facilitate returns to suppliers, and manage outside processes.
- Record all inventory transactions promptly and accurately in the system.
- Ensure inventory accuracy through weekly cycle counts and year-end physical inventory counts.
- Maintain a well-organized warehouse environment, including clear bin labeling, tracking date codes, and adhering to the first-in, first-out (FIFO) practice.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Minimum 2 years of warehouse experience handling electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies, and accessories.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite and MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment, meeting multiple deadlines.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Familiarity with inventory management systems.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, flexibility, reliability, and teamwork.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to evolving tasks and responsibilities as the company grows or the warehouse needs change.
- Knowledge of and commitment to safety protocols and practices within a warehouse environment.
WORKING CONDITIONS & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Perform bending and reaching movements to place items on lower and higher shelves.
- Kneeling or squatting as needed to access lower shelves.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds when receiving incoming part shipments.
$20 - $22 an hour
The pay range is NOT a guarantee. It is based on market research and peer data and will vary depending on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
NOTE - As a US Federal Contractor, Silvus Technologies requires that ALL candidates being considered for employment for any position (regardless of level) MUST be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen). Stricter U.S. Citizen ONLY requirements (needed for some Engineering or R&D roles) will be included in the Required Qualifications section of the posted position. Employment is contingent upon the successful clearance of a background check. This does NOT apply to International positions; only job postings for positions located in the US.
Silvus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, age, religion or belief, ancestry, national origin, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
*Silvus does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third-party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to Silvus Technologies.