Electronics Manufacturing Test Engineer
Los Angeles /
Silvus is a rapidly-growing high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of West Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets including: Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful MANET product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in the area of wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
Silvus Technologies is seeking an Electronics Manufacturing Test Engineer to perform comprehensive testing and vetting of the software for Silvus’ MANET radios. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Electronics production test station design, implementation, maintenance, repair, and
- Diagnosis, troubleshooting, repair and root cause analysis for production failures
- Support Root Cause investigations into all aspects of the Test Equipment Systems and/
- Work closely with RF and systems engineering to understand performance requirements and
- Work closely with engineering and quality teams to validate new designs and ready them for
- Support internal and external Quality Audits of deployed test equipment systems.
- As necessary, performs other related duties of which the above are representative.
escalated to engineering.
or components as required.
establish production tests and performance thresholds.
roll out to production.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or other technical field
- Expert skills in C/ C++, and Linux shell scripting
- Experience in testing of embedded systems
- 3+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficient with RF instruments such as signal generators and spectrum analyzers
- N/ A
- N/ A
Certifications/ Licenses Required:
Security Clearances Required:
- Must be a U.S. Person (permanent resident or citizen) due to clients under U.S. government contracts
- Ability to pass a background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.