HR & Recruiting Coordinator
New York, NY
Contract to hire
We're reimagining how people enjoy sports.
Today, the sports betting industry predominantly relies upon manual labor to price and trade in-game betting markets. The user experience is less than ideal; it’s often complicated and transactional.
SimpleBet is using modern technology to enable sports betting market creation and trading to become entirely automatic and algorithmic for the first time ever. This creates more betting opportunities, enables more efficient pricing for existing betting activity, and reduces operating expenses via automation.
We are also recreating the sports betting user experience – enabling casual fans to interact with products that are simple, intuitive, and entertaining.
As the HR & Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll oversee the recruitment and onboarding lifecycle from end to end. You’ll be the first point of contact for candidates, and maintain clear communication between recruiting, hiring managers and our leadership team. You’ll have the opportunity to take on valuable Human Resources projects to help our organization grow and scale. As an early member of our HR department, you’ll have exposure to all facets of the company and be in a position to truly make an impact to our growth and development. You’ll also be involved with aspects of Human Resources and Recruiting and develop valuable skills to advance your HR career.
Who you are:
You’re a self-starter and a problem solver. You know the importance of transparency and clear communication and you’re great at building relationships with stakeholders. You’re positive and upbeat with a passion for hiring top talent and helping employees succeed in their roles. Organization is second nature to you, and your ability to juggle multiple projects is unmatched.
We'll trust you to:
- Support the HR & Recruiting Manager with all aspects of the recruiting and onboarding lifecycle
- Coordinate logistics for a high volume of candidates in a timely manner
- Maintain job postings on our career site and other job boards
- Create a positive candidate experience, and identify areas of our process where this could be improved
- Maintain and update employee records
- Manage various projects related to recruiting or internal HR
- Provide reporting data on recruiting stats
- Act with discretion and sensitivity around HR situations that may arise
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency with MS word, Excel, and Google Drive
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and complete a high volume of tasks and projects
We'd love to see
- Previous internships or experience in a recruiting, HR, administrative or related field
- Experience with HR or ATS software
SimpleBet is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. Please let us know if you require reasonable accommodation for the interview process, and we will make every effort to provide it.