About Simple Habit
Here at Simple Habit, we are on a mission to empower people to live better, every day. We are working hard to build a place that people trust for their mental wellness.
Simple Habit makes reducing stress as easy as 5-minutes a day. With over 2,000 short meditations and audio therapy sessions produced by world-class experts, Simple Habit gives busy people a practical way to relieve daily stress, anxiety and mental distraction.
We are looking for a seasoned Mobile developer for the development of our flagship iOS and Android applications and their integration with the backend services. You will work closely with the product manager, designer, and other engineers, contributing to major user experience and architectural decisions every step of the way.
- 4+ years of experience as an engineer
- Deep knowledge of iOS framework
- Proficient with Swift, Objective-C, Java, or Kotlin
- Passion in wellness & mindfulness
- Attitude that inspires, motivates, and embraces challenges
- Comfortable working in a collaborative workplace
- Must be willing to commute to San Francisco. Our office is in SoMa, San Francisco
Founded in 2016, Simple Habit is now ranked #1 for meditation on iTunes and featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Business Insider, HuffPost, and more. We are backed by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and many other prominent CEOs in Silicon Valley.
To be the destination people trust for their mental wellness, Simple Habit knows that diversity of experience and background is important. We're committed to being an equal opportunity employer because we know to create a product for the world and its people, you start with a team that reflects that.