Senior Product Designer
We believe awesome companies are built by awesome people. People who want to make a difference in the world. People who work hard, take risks and think big. People who are passionate AND compassionate.
Here at Simple Habit, we are on a mission to empower millions of people to stress less and live better. We have set out to create tools that transform wellness goals into lasting habits
We're growing fast. In just one year, we've climbed the ranks to become the #1 meditation app in the App Store. We're backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley who want to make a meaningful difference. Now, we are looking for rockstars to join our team. Are you ready to help us create the world's leading health and wellness company?
As a Product Designer, you will have both an incredible eye for detail and an ability to think big, break new ground, and innovate. Your experience ranges designing for mobile (native apps / mobile web), desktop web, and email, and the technical chops to build prototypes that demonstrate the finer details (i.e. transitions, animations, and complex interactions).
You’re also an excellent communicator and a flexible team player that can thrive in a very fast-paced, dynamic working environment. You collaborate with others in a rapid iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism. You are comfortable working closely with passionate designers, product managers, and engineers that care deeply about creating beautiful, high-impact experiences.
- Create and test out UX/UI concepts, workflows, and wireframes. Be able to explore divergent concepts, and converge on feasible, innovative design
- Influence product specifications and execute design work with a high level of polish
- Generate comprehensive information architecture, wireframes, high-fidelity mockups, and interactive prototypes for any platform (iOS, Android, Web)
- Validate and substantiate your work, and be an advocate for user-centered design
- Present your work effectively, and articulately communicate design rationale to stakeholders
- 4+ years of applied UX/UI experienceExperience working within a team of multiple designers
- Experience with end-to-end product design, has shipped product
- Experience developing comprehensive design systems that work across diverse platforms and experiences
- Experience in conducting and translating user research effectively
- Strong information design skills with a solid foundation in UX design heuristics
- Mastery in design tools: Sketch, Creative Suite, prototyping tools
- Ability to generate pixel-perfect production assets
- Ability to work well on an ego-free, highly collaborative, and cross-functional team
- Attitude that inspires and motivates, embracing challenges and new ways of thinking
- Must be willing to commute to San Francisco. Our office is in SoMa, San Francisco
Founded in 2016, Simple Habit is now ranked #1 for meditation on iTunes and featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Business Insider, HuffPost, and more. We are backed by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and many other prominent CEOs in Silicon Valley.
Simple Habit is a 5-minute meditation app for busy people. Designed by top meditation teachers, Simple Habit offers more than 1,000 guided meditations for any situation and mood — including before sleep, taking a work break, commuting, and more. Simple Habit is on a mission to empower humans to stress less and live better. Download Simple Habit for free on iOS, Android or visit our site to learn more about our team.