Retention Marketing Lead
About Simple Habit
Here at Simple Habit, we are on a mission to empower people to live better, every day. We are working hard to build a place that people trust for their mental wellness.
Simple Habit makes reducing stress as easy as 5-minutes a day. With over 2,000 short meditations and audio therapy sessions produced by world-class experts, Simple Habit gives busy people a practical way to relieve daily stress, anxiety and mental distraction.
As the first retention marketer at Simple Habit, you will get to own all the touch points that happen outside of the core product experience to drive KPIs like activation, retention, and monetization. You will get to work across our product & content teams to build out the user journey and to bring your ideas into fruition.
We have an ambitious vision at Simple Habit to create the largest platform for mental wellness, and you'll get to bring that vision into reality by working on projects like developing personalized messaging campaigns to deliver content that our users need in the moment, incorporating best practices in habit formation & behavioral psychology to nudge users into forming a habit of using Simple Habit, and developing a playbook on the messaging that gets our users to take action to change their lives.
We're looking for someone who has 3+ years of experience working on lifecycle marketing campaigns for a consumer facing product (bonus points if it was in health & wellness), looking for ownership & autonomy, and is excited to work on an inspiring mission. We're empowering people to live better, every day so if you're interested in making an impact on people's wellness, this is the perfect role for you.
What You'll Do
You'll be working closely with our product and content teams to map out the types of messages we should be sending to users via in-app notification, push notifications, and emails to drive KPIs like retention, monetization, and growth. You will spend a lot of time testing testing ideas / campaigns in our CRM (Braze) and will create your own roadmap to execute on. You'll be a pivotal member of our team responsible for optimizing product, content, and growth funnels at Simple Habit.
What You'll Need
- Experience. 3+ years of experience developing successful lifecycle & retention campaigns (using email, push notification, or in-app notifications) for a consumer facing product.
- Copywriting. You don't have to be a professional copywriter, that being said you have impeccable writing skills and can easily whip up compelling copy to get a campaign out the door.
- Customer obsession. The ability to connect and empathize with our users to deliver solutions to help solve their biggest problems.
- Data savvy. You find a way to get the data you need and whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage this data to make decisions without getting stuck in analysis paralysis.
- Growth mindset. You are biased towards growth and learning and always find yourself wanting to learn a new skill or acquiring new knowledge.
- Interest in Psychology. You're fascinated by behavioral psychology. You have thought a lot about habit change in your own life and are inspired to figure out how to help others create positive habits.
- Bonus: Experience working with Braze.
Founded in 2016, Simple Habit is now ranked #1 for meditation on iTunes and featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Business Insider, HuffPost, and more. We are backed by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and many other prominent CEOs in Silicon Valley.
To be the destination people trust for their mental wellness, Simple Habit knows that diversity of experience and background is important. We're committed to being an equal opportunity employer because we know to create a product for the world and its people, you start with a team that reflects that.