We believe awesome companies are built by awesome people. People who want to make a difference in the world. People who work hard, take risks and think big. People who are passionate AND compassionate.
Here at Simple Habit, we are on a mission to empower millions of people to stress less and live better. We have set out to create tools that transform wellness goals into lasting habits.
We're growing fast. In just one year, we've climbed the ranks to become the #1 meditation app in the App Store. We're backed by top tier investors in Silicon Valley who want to make a meaningful difference. Are you ready to help us create the world's leading health and wellness company?
Do you dream about genius marketing initiatives or customer engagement strategies? Are you excited to create and scale a brand loved by millions of people? Can you name a dozen of your favorite push notifications or email campaigns? If so, this role might be a fit.
Simple Habit is looking for a data driven marketer to lead our Lifecycle Marketing initiatives and Product GTM strategy. You'll create a great product marketing from the ground up and drive multi-channel lead development, conversion lift, and retention marketing programs.
- Define go-to-market strategies and launch new core product features. This includes positioning, messaging and communication, competitive analysis, and cross-functional prioritization.
- Identify opportunities to increase conversion, maximize lead development, expand upsell opportunities, or lower churn
- Devise, launch, and optimize campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels
- Develop deep expertise and insights about what drives yield and LTV for our business
- Manage fast turnarounds while building marketing automation and scalable campaign calendars
- An experienced marketer of digital, subscription based products in a fast paced work environment
- An expert with 5+ years of lifecycle or product marketing experience
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Willingness to wear multiple hats in a fluid startup environment
- Passion in wellness & mindfulness
- Must be willing to commute to San Francisco. Our office is in SoMa, San Francisco
Founded in 2016, Simple Habit is now ranked #1 for meditation on iTunes and featured on Shark Tank, Forbes, Business Insider, HuffPost, and more. We are backed by Y Combinator, New Enterprise Associates (NEA) and many other prominent CEOs in Silicon Valley.
Simple Habit is a 5-minute meditation app for busy people. Designed by top meditation teachers, Simple Habit offers more than 1,000 guided meditations for any situation and mood — including before sleep, taking a work break, commuting, and more. Simple Habit is on a mission to empower humans to stress less and live better. Download Simple Habit for free on iOS, Android or visit our site to learn more about our team.