Fort Worth, TX
Marketing – Marketing
Simpli.fi is hiring a highly qualified and motivated Marketing Manager for its Marketing team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong strategic, organization, communication, writing, and analytical skills. The ability to think outside the box is critical. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing campaigns, creating collateral, and supporting on-going marketing initiatives. They will be an integral part of the fast paced and nimble Marketing team with the ability to have a strong influence on their role and the team’s success.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): developing strategic acquisition marketing campaigns, content creation, industry event and conference management, development of product release materials, and working with other departments to help grow and develop our marketing efforts.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develop strategic marketing campaigns that build awareness, consideration and familiarity of our brand.
- Develop lead generation and acquisition focused marketing campaigns.
- Create marketing and sales collateral.
- Support ongoing industry conferences and events program.
- Develop product release materials.
- Work closely with other departments to understand relevant Simpli.fi products and features.
- Work with writers and graphic designers for content creation.
- Conduct campaign analysis, report results and recommend changes.
- Maintain a high-level knowledge of up-to-date practices and strategies in digital media.
- Manage and continually optimize a marketing budget across channels.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all channels.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three years experience in Corporate Marketing
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies and trends.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Flexibility in work availability
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.