Digital Advertising Intern - Spring 2020
Fort Worth, TX
Client Success – Client Success (All Regions)
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
Simpli.fi is currently looking for interns to work with our Client Services teams in account management. Primary activities include (but are not limited to): campaign management, campaign optimization, client account analytics, client calls, strategic recommendations in relation to client campaigns, and working with the internal Simpli.fi team to develop the product offering.
- Assist Account Coordinators and Account Managers in proactively building and managing new and existing campaigns
- Analyze performance data and provide interpretation
- Facilitate and coordinate campaign execution with team members
- Acquire and maintain a high level knowledge regarding the management of online media
- Should be available for 10-20 hours per week during fall/spring semesters
- Interest in an advertising or online marketing position is preferred
- No experience necessary, but previous employment is preferred
Simpli.fi's Client Success team trains interns in the tasks they could assume as full-time hires. Interns are regarded as team members, enjoying many of the perks of our company culture: new hire training week, an assigned mentor, one-on-ones with our Intern Coordinator, copious snacks, drinks, free lunches on Wednesdays, free breakfasts on Fridays, and invitations to our Simpli.fi events (happy hours and Active Group outings in Fort Worth).
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.