CS Business Analyst
Fort Worth, TX /
Client Success – Client Success (All Regions) /
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns.
The CS Business Analyst will work closely with internal teams to identify, develop and execute on reporting needs – both for clients and internal stakeholders. This person should have a knack for solving problems, answering questions, and telling stories with data. This person should be self-motivated, with the ability to dive into abstract datasets to form insights and analysis with little to no direction. Further, they should possess the ability to both technically and visually manipulate this data based on objective and desired outcome.
In this position, they will partner with Client Success teams to help manage and visualize data and identify actionable insights. They will also work with internal stakeholders to identify and curate relevant datasets to inform business decisions, as well as help troubleshoot data inconsistencies.
- Define & implement reporting best practices to ensure consistent, high quality deliverables
- Create standardized templates, dashboards & reports for CS & client use that follow pre-defined best practices
- Help CS customize prebuilt templates & reports to address client specific goals and data needs
- When needed, participate in client calls (onboarding, weekly/monthly, campaign recap) to facilitate better understanding of data outputs & ongoing reporting needs
- Assist with preparation of presentations that translate analytic insights into tangible, actionable solutions for CS, Sales and Clients
- Become CS first level escalation for reporting/analytics tools used across CS, i.e. Looker, Zendesk, Excel and Omni-channel products through SEM and Social.
- Provide ad hoc reporting & analytical support for CS, Sales, Executive team and clients when needed
- Help define emerging data needs in support of new product development & roll-outs
- Support CS EDU where needed for training related to data and analytics component of new product roll-outs
- Support CS EDU for data and analytics components of new hire training
- Minimum 2 years online advertising exposure/experience
- Excel and PowerPoint fluency is required. SQL, VBA or Python are a huge plus. Or willing to learn.
- Simpli.fi product and platform knowledge preferred
- Ideal candidates will have a firm basis of understanding in online marketing (search, display, social, SEM, SEO, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organization skills
- Resourceful and dependable with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects at once while keeping key stakeholders happy.
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values and high emotional intelligence
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed.
- Ability to work cross-departmentally to effectively troubleshoot and problem-solve in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility in work availability
- Time management
- Strategic thinking
- Positive attitude in a challenging environment
Simpli.fi offers employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.