Office Manager / Receptionist
Fort Worth, TX
Administration – Accounting
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising. Simpli.fi works with the largest buyers of localized advertising, including brands, agencies, local media groups, networks, and trading desks. These companies utilize Simpli.fi to localize ad targeting and content, to deliver performance on high volumes of localized campaigns, and to provide deep insights on their dynamic audiences.
Simpli.fi is hiring a qualified and motivated, part-time Office Manager to support our Fort Worth office. Ideal candidates will possess strong organization, communication, and time management skills.
- Acting as a point of contact between clients, employees, and executive team members
- Supervises the maintenance and alteration of office areas and equipment as well as layout, arrangement and housekeeping of office facilities.
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc. for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machine, etc.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the facility in liaison with building managers (such as recycling, changing light bulbs, heat problems, water problems, general repairs in the department, etc.)
- Coordinates and facilitates company wide meals twice weekly (lunch on Wednesdays, breakfast on Fridays).
- Developing and maintaining an effective documentation system (file organization in Google Drive)
- Partner with team members for company wide event coordination (holiday party, conferences).
- Participates and executes as needed in special department and ad hoc projects.
- High school diploma required
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel, with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment; willing to pitch-in as needed
- Adaptable to last-minute needs and situations as they arise
- Flexibility in work availability
- Strong ethical values
- 2+ years serving as an office manager in a fast-paced environment
- Facility with Microsoft Suite, Google Apps, and Slack
Simpli.fi offers to full-time employees a full benefits package that includes: subsidized life and health insurance, 401K contribution matching, partnerships with fitness centers, as well as paid holidays and vacations.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.