Fort Worth, TX
Development – Product
Simpli.fi is looking for a Technical Writer to contribute to our internal and external documentation for our growing suite of products.
You will have the opportunity to be involved early in our product process and work on multiple cross-functional product teams with responsibilities such as:
- Assist in creating process to ensure accurate documentation, prevent stale dated information, and ensure a scalable documentation system for a fast growing company.
- Work closely with engineers, project manager, and product leads to understand the nuances of products and determine the needs of the end users.
- Organize and write high quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy to understand user interface text, tutorials, online help, process flows, and FAQs.
- Use screenshots, diagrams, animations, and charts that increase user comprehension.
- Gather usability feedback from our internal and external users.
- Maintain a comprehensive library of technical/industry terminology and documentation
- Bachelor degree in English or Communications or 1-2 years experience in technical writing of software documentation.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills including the ability to interact with a wide variety of team members.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable and actionable in text and pictures.
- Knowledge of Paligo.
- User testing experience.
- Marketing experience.
- API documentation experience.
- Familiarity with the Programmatic Advertising industry and its various terminology.
- Understanding of basic technologies like web services (REST).
Each candidate will be required to provide samples of writing and take a writing test.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.