Demand Generation Specialist
Fort Worth, TX /
Marketing – Marketing /
Simpli.fi is hiring a highly qualified and motivated Demand Generation Specialist for its Marketing team located in Fort Worth, Texas. Ideal candidates will possess strong strategic, organization, communication, writing, and analytical skills. The ability to think outside the box is critical. The Demand Generation Specialist will be responsible for the design, execution, and optimization of all demand generation email marketing campaigns. As well as optimization of lead nurturing, lead scoring, and automation to develop qualified sales leads and create brand awareness. As a Demand Generation Specialist, they will live and breathe the marketing funnel and sales funnel. They will be expected to deeply understand the customer journey, marketing campaigns, and buyer stages. They will be an integral part of the fast paced and nimble Marketing team with the ability to have a strong influence on their role and the team’s success.
Primary activities include (but are not limited to): email marketing campaign management, including outbound sequences and drip campaigns; contact list management and scrubbing; ability to strategically work with Sales teams, cross-functional marketing teams, executives, and partners to effectively drive leads through the funnel and hand off qualified leads and customers.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Generate brand awareness in key growth areas via email campaigns.
- Drive qualified leads into the sale pipeline via email outreach initiatives.
- Develop and manage outbound sequences and drip campaigns for outreach to prospects.
- Own the hands-on execution of all email and lifecycle marketing campaigns (drafting copy, building & sending emails, pulling audience lists, A/B testing, reporting, and more).
- Engage in day-to-day maintenance and coordination of proper list management, including compilation, aggregation, scrubbing and distribution across email platforms.
- Document daily operational workflow and marketing automation best practices to ensure proper list management, data quality, list hygiene and campaign optimization.
- Coordinate and implement lead marketing automation and triggers to engage and convert prospects across the customer journey.
- Continuously conduct A/B tests and analyze results to develop insights to improve prospect conversion rate and secure meetings.
- Provide weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting, campaign insights and revenue pacing to stakeholders.
- Oversight of nurture campaign activity – tracking, reporting, and closing the loop with Sales teams.
- Be a technical resource for demand generation support platforms including MailChimp, Winmo, MediaRadar, and more.
- Optimize and enhance the quality of leads across existing channels, and research and unlock new avenues that haven’t been explored yet through experimentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum three years working in corporate marketing, lead generation or business development.
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Ideal candidates will have a firm basis of understanding in online marketing (programmatic, search, display, SEO, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of the online advertising industry, industry participants, trends and technologies
- Strong grammatical skills and ability to quickly turn out content on a weekly basis
- Experience/understanding of demand generation
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Highly motivated to excel with a strong work ethic and initiative
- Strong ethical values
- Resourceful, dependable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with senior level executives
- Flexibility in work availability
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.