Fort Worth, Texas
Administration – Accounting /
WHO WE ARE:
Simpli.fi is the leading advertising success platform, providing programmatic advertising solutions and workflow software to over 2,000 media teams, agencies, and brands. Simpli.fi empowers advertisers to maximize relevance, in what they do, in the connections made, and in the results delivered across CTV, mobile, display, and other media types. Our platform delivers performance on budgets of all sizes, executing over 140,000 campaigns for 30,000 advertisers in a typical month. Simpli.fi’s investors include leading private equity firms Blackstone and GTCR.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Are you interested in a Sales Analyst role? Come join our Finance team.
We are looking for a candidate with communicative, analytical and problem-solving skills. Additionally, you will have the skills to collect and analyze data and market trends and transpose to detailed reports. You will report directly to the VP of Financial Planning.
To learn more about Simpi.fi Culture, please check out our new video; https://simpli.fi/about-us/careers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
- Conduct end-of-month KPI analysis to provide insights into the sales team's performance
- Compile and consolidate data through Excel to support various sales-related functions
- Generate weekly KPI reports, identifying trends and areas for improvement
- Analyze sales representative performance metrics and provide trending insights
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather relevant data and ensure accuracy
- Develop and maintain effective reporting systems to streamline data analysis processes
- Assist in the implementation of data-driven strategies to enhance sales team efficiency
- Stay updated on industry best practices and trends in sales operations analytics
YOU'LL HAVE THE FOLLOWING TO SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE
- 2 - 4 years of experience in sales analysis
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced to expert Excel skills – highly efficient, lookup & reference functions, if statements, data importing and linking
- Strong proficiency in data analysis, data-driven decision-making, and experience using data analytics tools (e.g., Excel, Looker, Salesforce)
- Proficient in conducting thorough research and analyzing data effectively
- High quality projection and forecasting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation abilities
WORKING WITH US HAS ITS REWARDS:
Awesome company environment and benefits with a great management team. Competitive pay based on experience, 17 PTO days, 401K match, long-term incentive plan and employer sponsored healthcare options. Hybrid work schedule. Fully remote options as well depending on the position. Company is focused on developing and mentoring employees!
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
We are unable to provide visa sponsorship at this time.